Mur's World of Disney

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

95 days!!

Only 95 days to go until my next trip to my favorite place on earth - Walt Disney World! We're doing 2 whole weeks - I cannot believe it! Even with that length of time, I'm sure we won't see everything we want to see. But we'll do our best!

My intention with this blog is to comment on recent events touching the Walt Disney Company, the Disney parks (everywhere!) and things even vaguely Disney-related. I hope to include tips for Disney park-going to go along with links to my favorite sites for Disney information. While I'm away or after I return, I plan to use the blog to post thoughts/comments on the trip as well as full trip reports. And maybe someday I'll figure out how to put up pictures, too! (Flickr may be my best friend... I'm not sure yet)

So hold on tight, keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times, and enjoy your stay here at Mur's World of Disney!

Have a Disney Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home